Wednesday, June 18, 2014

my writing

In the first example, the faulty baby carrier, a company was selling faulty (broken or damaged) products to unknowing consumers (customers). The rights and responsibilities that were broken were: the business (a person or group who provides goods or services) was selling faulty goods and the company was plagiarizing (taking and using ideas) the original company. As a result, the consumers child could be badly injured and the consumer would be wasting money on a faulty product. Consequently, the business will loose customers and will not be trusted.

This piece of writing shows how I used punctuation to add meaning to my writing.
I believe I am at extended abstract because I can use punctuation for effect to enhance meaning.
There is no next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment