Monday, August 12, 2013

Passion project

I am working on my project with Natasha and Isabella. We are studying pythons rainbow lorikeets and bottle nosed dolphins. We chose to do this because we want to learn about different animals. We know we are done when we have met the success criteria. Criteria: - Pre structural: I need help to analyse a pythons ecosystem. - uni structural: I can analyse one relevant idea about th pythons ecosystem. - multi structural: I can analyse several relevant ideas about the pythons ecosystem. - relational: I can analyse several relevant ideas about the pythons ecosystem and explain what would happen if a member of the food chain was missing. - extended abstract: I can analyse the purpose of the food chain groups in the koalas ecosystem.

No comments:

Post a Comment